Is a managed, enterprise grade, IaaS offering to Puerto Rico’s business communities that require secure ultra-low latency (below 5ms.) computing resources for a wide array of applications. “Distributed Cloud services” is one of the top business technology trends for 2021. It is projected that by 2025, more than 50% of organizations will use a distributed cloud service at the location of their choice, enabling transformational business models. OneCloud787 provides a local option for those who value high-availability, top security and lowest latency combination of network and cloud computing. OneCloud787 Distributed Cloud Services supports edge, hybrid, and public cloud computing. Today’s common IT challenges can be resolved effortlessly and securely when incorporating OneCloud787 to the distributed cloud strategy.
- Available in Puerto Rico and connected using dedicated land and sub-sea systems for the most robust networks and computing architecture available in the “Island”.
- High-availability computing resources for fast scalability and reduced complexity.
- Complete visibility, insight and automated actions aligned to business policies.
- Real-time workload visibility across virtualized, private and/or public cloud environments.
- Extensible and flexible platform using API integrations to monitor and analyze the full application and infrastructure stack.
- Expedite time-to-market of revenue generating services.
- Improve project ROI.
- High compliance capabilities based on regulation.